Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Slice #1

I am beyond tired.  I roll over and look at my clock again.  1:18am it reads.  Perfect.  I've given up hope on falling asleep.  I am bored but I can't really think of anything to do.  I tried reading but I couldn't focus.  I tried watching TV but ended up getting annoyed at the show so I turned it off.  I tried texting myself but it felt very stupid.  I tried staring at the wall but that proved to be very boring so I ended up just lying here doing nothing.  I roll onto my back trying to find a more comfortable position.  I just lie there for what feels like hours.  1:47 the clock reads.  I close my eyes and lie there for a while.  Finally I start to fall asleep and... my alarm clock starts beeping. 

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I know!! i feel you, I hope you have better luck later on. Great slice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice slice! The ending was my favorite! I know exactly what you're talking about.
    -Brynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Slice! You need to get some sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh soph! you need to get some sleep... I totally understand how you feel, nice descriptions of everything you tried to do :)

    ReplyDelete