Thursday, March 24, 2016

Slice #24

Packing is a whirlwind.  Clothes are flying everywhere.  People are all over.  Trying on dresses, shorts, shirts, and swim suits.  I have everything laid out.  I have an outfit for every day.  I am starting to put everything in my suitcase when I realize I forgot a swimsuit.  The only ones I have are for swim team.  I tell my mom and she sends my nanny, my sister and me to Target.  My sister did not need to come because she has like 1,000 swimsuits already but no matter.  She finds like eight things as soon as we walk in but I don't see anything I like.  I wait for what seems like forever while we finish shopping and check out.  Then we drive over to another store (I don't remember the name).  My sister and I spend so long looking for the swimsuits.  We finally find them and they actually look pretty cute.  My sister picks one for herself and two for me that I love.  I guess it is good that she came.  We buy them and drive back home.  We finish packing just as the dog sitter arrives.  We say our goodbyes to our puppy and she drives him away.  We can finally relax.  Packing is crazy but it's worth it because tomorrow we get to go to Mexico!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun in Mexico! I know the feeling of stressful packing, nice slice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This described the day perfectly! Great slice!

    ReplyDelete