Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Slice #15

Everything is coming together. The set is being painted.  The costumes are being made and put on.  The props are being finished.  Everything is almost ready.  You can feel everyone getting more and more excited as we get closer to opening night.  We still have a lot of things to work out but the dress rehearsal lifts my spirits.  Everyone is scrambling around putting the final touches on everything and, while it might be taking a while, trying on the costumes and seeing everyone else's costumes is so much fun.  Our costume designer is so clever.  I am so excited to see how the show turns out.

4 comments:

  1. I am really happy that you are enjoying the play and I also think it is cool to see other peoples costumes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy it is finally coming together! Nice slice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you are enjoying the final part of the process! I agree that it is really cool how everything looks as it is coming together, and I feel like we will make it right on time.

    ReplyDelete