Friday, March 11, 2016

Slice #11

This is how conversations with my friends go...
Friend #1: Did you know that Sophie is actually a fish?
Friend #2: I did know that!  What kind of fish is she? A chub fish?
Friend #1: I don't know.  She has been hypnotizing me with her fish powers.
Me: Yes I have been hypnotizing all of you to think that I am human but I am secretly a fish.  
Friend #2: Sophie!  How dare you! 
Me: I know.  I am such an evil fish.  
This is how conversations with my friends go.  

4 comments:

  1. this was really fun to read! great slice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I remember you being a fish.... this is a fun idea for a slice, Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cool idea for a slice! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you took an odd conversation with your friends and turned it into a slice. I like that there is little context so I am left wondering what happened.

    ReplyDelete