Thursday, March 31, 2016

Slice #31

The plane lands and people stand up slowly and walk down the aisle of the plane like zombies.  It feels like forever before it is time for us to get out.  I stand up about to walk out of the plane and someone from the row behind me cuts in front of me, blocking my way.  I sigh but say nothing.  Eventually he walks forward and I am able to get out of my seat.  I move forward enough for my sisters to get out and then we walk off the plane together.  Our parents follow us out.  We leave the airplane and then start walking to customs.  We wait in the line for a while and then someone directs us to one of the little stations. When everything has been checked we move on to baggage claim.  We get our bags quickly and then go to get our car.  We drive for a long time and then get out of the car.  I take a deep breath of the cold air.  Finally we are home.

2 comments:

  1. Thats sounds like a huge hassle, but I'm glad your home! Happy last SOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got home from a trip as well, and I totally get how you feel. I am glad you got home safe! Great SOL challenge finale!

    ReplyDelete