Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Slice #17 of 31 March Challenge

The Soccer Game
My cleats grip the field an kick up dirt as I sprint to the blue, black, and white ball.  I chase the tall girl in the red shirt.  She kicks the ball a little bit in front of her and I see my chance.  I steal the ball and kick it to my team mate as hard as I can.  She receives it and turns to take it to the goal.  I have no idea where I am supposed to be.  I try to get open for a pass.  I trap the pass and sprint looking for someone to pass to.  I hear the people on the sidelines screaming and shouting.  I lose the ball to a red player and run back again.  We run forward and back and forward until I hear the whistle that signifies half time.  I jog off the field.  We get some water and have a snack and then it's time to go back on the field.  I play for a little while and then I am called of the field.  I high-five the sub and then run off.  We ended up losing the game 6-0 but I still had a great time.

1 comment:

  1. Great playing today!! I'm glad you chose to slice about it :)

    ReplyDelete