Thursday, March 19, 2015

Slice #19 of 31 March

The Mall
I I stand in the air conditioned store while my sister and mom pick out clothes for me to try on.  I have outgrown all my T-shirts and so we are at the mall to buy new ones or at least my mom and sister are.  I am here because every time I go to  the Cherry Creek Mall my mom lets me get a treat of some kind.  My mom comes over with an arm full of shirts skirts and pants for me to try on and the store clerk opens a dressing room.  I try on everything.  I bring out two shirts, two skirts, and a pair of pants.  I think it is plenty considering that we've already bought a lot of stuff but my mom and sister add six T-shirts on to my pile.  Next we move to shoes.  I sit in a chair that spins while my mom and sister make googly eyes at all the shoes.  They take forever to try on like eight pairs of shoes.  Finally my mom decides we have to get home for dinner.  Finally our trip to the mall is over.  

3 comments:

  1. Yes, going clothes shopping can be boring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh shopping can be so tiering! I like how you wrote this slice:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love shopping but I hate trying on clothes, thats why I never want to be a model. Great slice. :) ;)

    ReplyDelete