Monday, March 23, 2015

Slice #23 of 31 March Challenge

The Difficulty With Distraction
I just can't focus.  I don't know why but every little thing seems to distract me.  The clock ticks, people talk in hushed voices, bursts of noise break out.  I type but I am not focused on my paper and I probably have made several spelling mistakes already even though I am only a paragraph in.  I'm not concentrated on my paper today.  I'm not concentrated on anything.  I close my document and stand up.  I wander around my classroom looking for something else to do.  I walk down the hallway hoping a break will help boost my concentration.  I come back and start on my art project.  I sketch a couple things but throw them both away.  I look around for a little while and then go to get a snack.  I am so distracted and I can't seem to get anything finished.  This is the difficulty with distraction.  

2 comments: