Saturday, March 7, 2015

Slice #7 of 31 March Challenge

The Chairlift
My breath puffs like a cloud in the air.  I pull my neck warmer up higher so it covers my nose.  I race down the run.  I listen to the wind whistle past my ears.  I race down the run and turn into the lift line.  I sit on to the lift and shiver.  The snow blows into my face.  It is coming down so fast that it feels like ice.  It stings my cheeks.  The snowflakes land on my black gloves.  The contrast allows me to see the perfect form of the snowflakes.  They are beautiful. 

5 comments:

  1. Pretty! I love ho you describe going down the run. Nice slice!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very descriptive. PS I am having so much fun with the little fish that follow your mouse at the top of this page :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very descriptive. PS I am having so much fun with the little fish that follow your mouse at the top of this page :D

    ReplyDelete