Sunday, March 8, 2015

Slice #8 of 31 March Challenge

The Blank Page
I am stuck.  I don't know what to write about.  I have to come up with 31 different things to write about and I am already stuck.  My family makes suggestions but I don't know what to say.  I sip some ice water while I think.  It's funny how when your stuck you seem to notice everything around you.  Every noise and every little crack on the ceiling.  Your attention seems to dance across the river of your memories.  A blank page taunts you.  Suddenly an idea blossoms in my mind.  I begin to write.  Words begin to fill the page that once was blank.  I am no longer stuck.  

2 comments:

  1. This is a really cool slice of life. I loved the descriptive words you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cool, i really like the end. :)

    ReplyDelete