Monday, March 2, 2015

Slice #2 of 31 March Challenge

The Muffin
Have you ever thought about how weird the word muffin is?  I was munching on a delectable blueberry muffin when this thought occurred to me.  I nearly spit the muffin all over our new countertops.  I was eating a muffin.  MU-FF-IN.  It is just so peculiar.  The fact that I myself was eating something so strange left me positively awestruck.  Has it ever occurred to you how weird some words are?  I hadn't thought about it before but so many words are so weird!  Now I think about it a lot!
Please add in the comments your favorite word!  Thanks!

7 comments:

  1. I think if you say something enough it starts to sound really weird. Like FORK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting slice. Very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the word muffin too. Nice Slice, it was really funny. My favorite word right now is Phantasmagoria.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with everyone. I thin my favorite word is... I don't have a favorite word. I really like that you think so deeply about words that I wouldn't even consider.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! I think that the word 'sour' is sort of odd, but I can't remember that other one, I'll reply when I remember it.

    ReplyDelete