Thursday, March 26, 2015

Slice #26 of 31 March Challenge

The Slice
It happened quickly.  The knife slipped from the strawberries it was supposed to be cutting and cut my finger instead.  My mom was busy with my sister so I went to wash it off but then it started to bleed.  I called for my mom and she came over.  She started freaking out and wanted to take me to the hospital for stitches even though I explained that this was just a shallow cut and I didn't need stitches.  I got a band-aid and started wrapping it tightly around my finger to stop the bleeding.  My mom called my dad who cuts himself cooking a lot to ask him if he thinks I need stitches.  My dad explains to her that I do not need stitches I just need a band-aid.  My mom finally starts to calm down.  I start on my math homework.  This sure was a Slice of Life!

1 comment: